You can hide page Title-bar from Elementor page settings by a click only.
1. Go to your page/post and click ‘Edit with Elementor. Here we’ve prepared a page that has a title-bar we are going to hide.
2. Click on Document settings at the bottom left
3. Switch on ‘Hide Title’.
4. Done! No coding and you successfully hide the title.
What to Do If Title Cannot Be Hidden
- Go to the WordPress dashboard > Elementor > Settings > Style. There you will find the control: Page Title Selector
- Enter there the .title-hero-bg class and click on the Save Changes button. That’s it. The job is done.