- Getting Started
- Required Plugins
Estimated reading : 2 minute
These plugins are required/recommended for the Dlisting WordPress theme.
- Dlisting Core *: This plugin adds the core features to the Dlisting WordPress theme. To access all the features of the Dlisting theme, you must install this plugin.
- Redux Framework *: Theme Settings & preset template creation depend on this plugin.
- Elementor *: This is an essential page builder plugin for building and customizing pages, posts, headers, footers, etc. sections.
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro *: All the page/post-related settings (ex. Page Settings, Banner Settings, Portfolio Settings, Service Icon Settings, etc.) depend on this plugin.
- One Click Demo Import: Use this plugin for importing demo content that comes with the Dlisting WordPress theme.
- Droit Elementor Addons *: This is an addon plugin for the Elementor page builder. This is a must-have if you want to get more customization options, widgets, modules, preset blocks, templates, etc.
- Droit Dark Mode: Use this theme to enable dark mode on your WordPress website.
- Contact Form 7: Use this plugin to create forms.
- Directorist *: This is an important plugin for the Dlisting theme. This plugin helps users set up business/product listings.
Note: The plugins marked with an asterisk (*) are required. They must be installed along with Dlisting. Additional plugins are recommended. All of these plugins are available under Appearance > Install Plugins.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket