How do you change nav-menu style for the particular page?
Estimated reading : 1 minute
In order to change navigation menu style and footer on a specific page, you will have to do the following:
- Go to Menu > Add New Menu
- After you are done with creating the new header/footer don’t forget to save it as template
- Give the header/footer a name and save it as template
Adding new navigation bar:
- To add new navigation bar use the Saasland Navbar tool
- From the widget you can add a new template in your header. You can also select from the existing header options.
Adding new footer
- As you have already saved the footer template, use the add template icon to apply the saved template on your page
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket