How to create and apply a custom footer for a specific page?
Estimated reading : 1 minute
To add a custom footer in a specific page, ensure you have a few custom footers ready. Navigate to Footers > All Footers to see the list of available footers. If you have custom footers ready, you can take the following steps:
- Click on the “+” button on the title bar of your WordPress dashboard and click on Pages.
- Give a name to the page as per your preference.
- Do not forget to turn off the Banner display from the bottom left corner of the page.
- Click on publish.
- Click on Edit with Elementor
- Click on the Add Template icon just beside the “+” icon of the Elementor canvas.
- Navigate to My Templates
- Pick from any of the template you want to display on the page
- After that import any of the custom footers that have been already created in the same way.
- After the import is complete, you will have the custom footer on that specific page.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket