Estimated reading : 2 minute
If you want your site to look exactly like the “Carspa” demos, you have to import the demo content.
We integrated the One Click Demo installation feature into Carspa. You can import the demo content with a single click.
- Install the theme and activate it.
- Make sure to have all the required plugins installed and activated before you begin. Install all the required plugins.
- Then navigate to ‘Appearance > Import Demo Data‘ to import the demo data and click on the “Import” button.
Note: We strongly recommend you wait until the importation. Please wait! The message is shown.
After Demo Import
After successfully importing the demo content, you will find all the pages in your WordPress admin dashboard’s Pages menu. Find your desired homepage there and start editing the page with Elementor.
Also, you can set your Homepage demo as the Frontpage of your website from Settings > Reading.
However, you will get all the demo content data with the theme package. You will find the demos in the ‘inc/demos path in the Carspa theme. If you failed to import the demo content with one click, then you have to follow the below steps to import the demo content manually.
- Navigate to Tools > Import, then install the WordPress plugin and click on the “Run Importer”. Upload the “main.xml” file.
- Install the ‘Widget Importer & Exporter‘ plugin to import the demo widgets. Then navigate to Tools > Widget Importer & Exporter and upload the widgets.wie file here.
- Now you have to import the theme settings just like in the demo. Navigate to ‘Theme Settings > Import / Export‘. Then click on the Import from File button and copy-paste the backup string here and click on the Import a Backup button. You will find the backup string in the settings.json file.
To save the Permalink settings from Settings > Permalinks. Then update the theme and plugins.
Note: After importing demo content with All-in-One WP Migration, you have to update the theme.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket