- Kidzo WordPress Theme
- Getting Started
- Theme Installation
Estimated reading : 2 minute
First of all, you need to download the theme installable file from your account that purchased the item, go to your ThemeForest Account > Downloads Tab
After the download is completed, you need to unzip the fol and select the way you want to install the theme.
Once the download is complete, unzip the file and you would see the following packages:
- Documentation – our detail documentation for the theme
- Kidzo Theme – for manual installation
- Licensing – the theme license
Method 1: Theme Installation Via Admin Panel
Please, follow the steps below to install Kidzo Theme
- Step 1: Login to your WordPress Dasrdoard
- Step 2: Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Step 3: Click Add New button on top of the page.
- Step 4: Then click Upload Theme
- Step 5: Next, Browse to the zip file that you have Downloaded from ThemeForest and click Install now , then wait for the installation process
- Step 6: After done installing, click Activate the theme
Method 2: Theme Upload and Installation Via cPanel
Sometimes, for some issues, you won’t be able to upload the Theme via WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Theme > Add New > Upload Theme; That time, you can try via this way.
- Step 1: Go to the cPanel (https://yoursite.com:2083 or https://yoursite.com/cpanel)
- Step 2: Navigate to the File Manager > public_html/wp-content/themes/, then click on the “Upload” button from the top section of cPanel.
- Step 3: Extract the theme files and make sure the theme folder is located in the right directory:
- Step 4: Access your WordPress Dashboard then and navigate to Appearance > Themes. Find a new theme you extracted and activate it.
To get the new update and with the updated documentation of this theme, you can save this Playlist and Subscribe the Droitthemes YouTube Channel.
Method 3: Theme Installation Via FTP
Using an FTP software like File Zilla or CuteFTP to upload the theme files to your WordPress site. Please, follow the steps below to install the theme via FTP:
- Step 1: Log in to your server via your FTP client software ( FileZilla, Transmit, etc )
- Step 2: In extracted archive folder, find Kidzo.zip.
- Step 3: Upload the extracted theme folder into wp-content > themes
- Step 4: Activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes
- Step 5: Done
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket