How to customize Action Button for a specific page?
Estimated reading : 1 minute
There are two ways to solve this issue. You can customize the action button globally across all pages, or you can customize the action button for specific pages as well.
To customize globally, take the following action:
- Navigate to Theme Settings > Header from the WordPress dashboard
- Click on Action Button under the Header section
- From that section, you can customize many functionality of the Action Button
If you want to change the action button on specific pages, take the following actions:
- Click on the Edit Page option of the page you want to customize
- Scroll down to Page Settings > Action Button Settings
- Make sure you switch the button to Yes to enable edit option for the Action Buttons
- After that you can add the following modifications and add action button to individual pages.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket