How to set a blank navigation menu for a particular page?
Estimated reading : 1 minute
If you want to set a blank navigation menu on a particular page, you will have to do the following:
- Navigate to Appearance > Menu from the WordPress dashboard
- Give a name to your menu and start removing the label of the navigation bar
- Ensure you remove the navigation label and add a “blank space” in the label box
- Click Save to bring changes
- Do this for 5 different labels, otherwise, the menu will not be in proper size.
- Once you are done, you can save it and you will have a blank menu ready.
After that, you can follow this guideline of ‘How to apply custom header in a specific page?”
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket