How to create a custom Mega Menu in Coro
Estimated reading : 1 minute
In Coro, we’ve provided supports for custom Mega Menu. You can put any content into the menu item. Follow the steps below to create a custom mega menu with your contents-
- Navigate to Mega Menu > Add New from your WordPress dashboard.
- Compose your mega menu there with your own contents.
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus to set the Mega Menu you created.
- Add a Menu Item where you want to apply the Mega Menu.
- After adding the menu item, click on the menu item to see the available Mega Menus you have in a dropdown.
- Then select your Mega Menu from the dropdown.
Note: We recommend using the Elementor Canvas page template if you want to compose the menu with Elementor.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket