Estimated reading : 2 minute
The following plugins are required/recommended for the Coro WordPress theme.
- Coro Core*: Some Custom Posts, Elementor Widgets, some WordPress custom widgets are included in this plugin. You must have to install this plugin with Coro. Actually, this plugin is the heart of the theme.
- Redux Framework*: Theme Settings is dependent on this plugin.
- Elementor*: All of the theme sections and pages are built with Elementor. You must have to install this plugin to get Coro’s Elementor widgets.
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro*: You must have to install and activate this plugin. All the page/post related settings (ex. Page Settings, Banner Settings, etc.) are dependent on this plugin.
- WooCommerce*: You must have to install this plugin for creating your Shop with Coro. We integrated this plugin with our theme. You can skip installing this plugin if you don’t want Shop pages.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist*: With this plugin, users can keep their favorite/chosen products on a separate page. That’s called the Wishlist page. This Plugin is the recommended plugin by the Coro theme author.
- YITH WooCommerce Quick View*: This plugin has been used for the on-page “Quick View” feature, where users can get a short explanation of any single product by clicking the “Quick View” button.
- YITH WooCommerce Compare*: This is also like the above plugin used to compare between two or multiple products. You should keep the plugin activated to get this feature. So, your customers can easily compare between two or multiple products as they want.
- Contact Form 7: We highly recommend installing and activating the “Contact Form 7” plugin to get all the “Contact Form” style like the theme demo.
Note: The * marked plugins are the required plugins for the theme; you must install those plugins along with Coro. And other plugins are recommended. You can get all of these plugins from Appearance > Install Plugins.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket