Estimated reading : 2 minute
The following plugins are required/recommended for Coro WordPress theme.
- Coro Core*: Some Custom Posts, Elementor Widgets, some WordPress custom widgets are included in this plugin. You must have to install this plugin with Coro. Actually, this plugin is the heart of the theme.
- Redux Framework*: Theme Settings is dependent on this plugin.
- Elementor*: All of the theme sections and pages are built with Elementor. You must have to install this plugin to get Coro’s Elementor widgets.
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro*: You must have to install and activate this plugin. All the page/post related settings (ex. Page Settings, Banner Settings, etc) are dependent on this plugin.
- WooCommerce: You must have to install this plugin for creating your Shop with Coro. We integrated this plugin with our theme. You can skip installing this plugin if you don’t want Shop pages.
- WooCommerce Wishlist: With this plugin, users can keep their favorite/chosen products (WooCommerce products) on a separate page. That’s called the Wishlist page.
WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin is the recommended plugin by the Coro theme author.
- One-Click Demo Import: You can import the demo contents with this plugin. You must have installed the other required plugins before trying to import the demo content.
Note: The * marked plugins are the required plugins for the theme, you must have to install those plugins along with Coro. And other plugins are recommended. You can get all of these plugins from Appearance > Install Plugins.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket