- Sparch WordPress Theme
- Getting Started
- Required Plugins
Estimated reading : 1 minute
The following plugins are required/recommended for the Coro WordPress theme.
- Sparch Core*: Some Custom Posts, Elementor Widgets, some WordPress custom widgets are included in this plugin. You must have to install this plugin with Sparch. Actually, this plugin is the heart of the theme.
- Redux Framework*: Theme Settings depend on this plugin.
- Elementor*: All of the theme sections and pages are built with Elementor. You have to install this plugin to get Sparch’s Elementor widgets.
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro*: You must have to install and activate this plugin. All the page/post related settings (ex. Page Settings, Banner Settings, etc.) are dependent on this plugin.
- Contact Form 7*: Theme Settings is dependent on this plugin.
Note: The * marked plugins are the required plugins for the theme; you must install those plugins along with Sparch. And other plugins are recommended. You can get all of these plugins from Appearance > Install Plugins.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket