- Saasland Documentation
- What to do if you can not edit with Elementor In the Saasland theme?
What to do if you can not edit with Elementor In the Saasland theme?
Estimated reading : 1 minute
If you do not see the “Edit with Elementor” in some specific pages, take the following actions:
- Go to Elementor > Settings from your WordPress dashboard
- From the available page options check the page you want to edit is enabled or not
- Make sure to click on the checkbox of the page you want to edit
After you have selected the necessary pages, reload that page and you will see the Edit with Elementor option available on that page.
- How to change the page template/page attribute using Elementor?
If you want to change the page template/page attribute using Elementor, take the following steps:
- Click on the three bar button on the Elementor dashboard
- Click on the Settings icon on the bottom left corner of the menu
- From the Page Layout option, you can select the page layout you want to apply on your page.
After selecting the option, select Update and the specific page will have the required page attributes on that specific page.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket