How to resolve demo import error (500)?
Estimated reading : 2 minute
It is a very common issue not only for Saasland, but also for any WordPress theme. And the issue relates with the server or the hosting configuration/resources. First of all, you will have to check your internet connection. If the internet connection is strong, please make sure that your server has the following PHP extensions installed.
- Multibyte string
Recommended PHP Version;
- PHP version 7.0 or above
- MySQL 5.5.5-10.3.25-MariaDB (Minimum)
If it doesn’t work even if the extensions are there, then please contact your system administrator or the hosting provider.
Some of the different methods are to get the theme demos;
1. Manual Demo Importation (demo content included in the theme package) Click here to read
2. All In One WP Migration:
We also provided a backup file for the theme demo, you can download this file and import the demo data using the All in One WP Migration Plugin.
Import with All-in-One WP Migration
Follow the below steps to import the demo content with All-in-One WP Migration plugin-
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New. Then Search for the All-in-One WP Migration plugin and install and activate this plugin.
- Download the All-in-One WP Migration’s Saasland demo backup from here. You will face a prompt (Enter decryption key) that will ask you to input the file decryption key. Open a ticket here to get the file decryption key from us.
- To use import functionality go to the Import page from the All-in-One WP Migration dropdown menu.
4. Once you have selected this option, the application will take you to the import page
5. From this page you can select from where you want to import a backup using the dropdown menu:
The login credentials for All-in-One WP Migration demo is-
After login, you have to save the Permalink settings from Settings > Permalinks. Then update the theme and plugins.
Note: After importing demo content with All-in-One WP Migration you have to update the theme.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket