How to change “Page Attributes” for different page templates?
Estimated reading : 2 minute
If you want to change page attributes of your page then follow the steps below:
- Click on the “+” option from the title bar of the WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to the right hand side menu and look for the Page Attribute Section
- Click on the drop down beside the Template option
- You will have a different template option to pick from. Have a look at the available templates options:
- Elementor Canvas: If you want to design a page in full version without any header and footer.
- Elementor Full Width: If you want to edit the page in full width functionality then you can select this template. It comes with the header and footer.
- Agency Colorful: If you want to select colorful page from our demo, you can make use of this template
- Full Width: If you want to create a page with the built in page builder in the full width settings, you can do it from this template,
- Job Application Form: Job Apply Form page missing? just create a page using the template with “Job Apply Form” title. Then update the “Apply Form” shortcode to the Theme Settings. Theme Settings> Custom Post Types> Job> Form Shortcode
- Split Homepage: Fan of split home page? Then do not forget to pick this template when you design a split home page.
Portfolio: To create a portfolio page on your website, you can make the most of this template.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket