Estimated reading : 1 minute
Adding New Job
- To add new jobs, navigate to Jobs > Add new from the WordPress dashboard.
- In the title section, add the Job Role that is vacant or the main vacancy announcement.
- In the description, you can write the details of the job requirement.
Saasland Job Options
- You can add attribute details in this section.
- Add attributes and modify it accordingly as per your requirement.
- Select if you want to show or hide the banner
- Add text color and shape image on the banner of the portfolio
- Select if you want a gradient color background or image with overlay
- Select background color on left and right
- Add padding to the page by adding padding to the top and bottom.
- In addition, you can add background color to the page as well.
The header option gives you the following options:
- Pick the Header Layout from the available three options – Box, Wide, Fullwidth
- Select Navbar Type as Classic Horizontal or Hamburger Overlay Menu
- You can select if you want to show the Sticky Logo or not
- Also you can change the Menu Color, Sticky Menu Color and Menu Item Active Color from here
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket