Estimated reading : 4 minute
Once you have uploaded the Saasland theme to your WordPress, importing content from the demos is just a few clicks away. To import any of the demos from Saasland, just follow the steps mentioned below: Before importing the demos, please ensure that you have installed and activated the following plugins:
- Saasland Core
- Contact Form 7
- DT Redux Framework
- Slider Revolution
- One-Click Demo Import
1. Importing Demo
- The first step of importing a demo is installing the required “One Click Demo Import” plugin.
- After you have installed and activated the One Click Demo Import Plugin, go to Appearance > Import Demo Data from your WordPress dashboard.
- It will lead you to a page where you can see all the available demos that come with Saasland. Navigate through the demos to find the one you like the most.
- Once you have finalized the demo you want to use, click on the Import button and confirm again by clicking on the Yes, Import! button.
- Give it some time to complete the import process, and once it is done, your demo import will be completed.
2. After Demo Import
After successfully importing the demo content, you will find all the pages in your WordPress admin dashboard’s Pages menu. Start by finding your desired homepage and start editing this page with Elementor.
Also, you can set your Homepage demo as the Frontpage of your website from Settings > Reading.
3. Manual Import
In general, you will get all the demo content data with the theme package. You will find the demos in the saasland-core\inc\demos\all path in the Saasland main theme folder. Now choose the demo you want to install and open that file.
If you fail to import the demo content with one click, then you have to follow the following steps mentioned below to import the demo content manually.
- Navigate to Tools > Import then install the WordPress plugin and click on the “Run Importer”. Upload the “content.xml” file here.
- Install the ‘Widget Importer & Exporter‘ plugin to import the demo widgets. Then navigate to Tools > Widget Importer & Exporter and upload the “widgets.wie” file.
- Now you have to import the Theme Settings of the demo. Navigate to ‘Theme Settings > Import / Export‘. Then click on the Import from File button and copy-paste the backup string here and click on the Import a Backup button. You will find the backup string in the settings.json file.
4. Import with All-in-One WP Migration
If the above-mentioned methods are not working, follow this method to import the demo with the All-in-One WP Migration plugin. Follow these steps to import the demo content with the All-in-One WP Migration plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New. Then search for the All-in-One WP Migration plugin and activate it.
- Download the All-in-One WP Migration’s Saasland demo back up from here. You will face a prompt (Enter decryption key) that will ask you to input the file decryption key. Open a ticket here to get the file decryption key from us.
- To use the import functionality, go to the Import page from the All-in-One WP Migration drop-down menu.
4. Once you have selected this option, the application will take you to the import page.
5. From this page, you can select where you want to import a backup using the drop-down menu:
The login credentials for the All-in-One WP Migration demo is-
After login, you have to save the Permalink settings from Settings > Permalinks. Then update the theme and plugins.
Note: After importing demo content with All-in-One WP Migration you have to update the theme.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket