Estimated reading : 4 minute
Once you have uploaded the Saasland theme on your WordPress, importing from the demos is just a few clicks away. To import any of the demos of Saasland, just follow the steps mentioned below: Before importing the demos, please ensure you have installed and activated the following plugins:
- Saasland Core
- Contact Form 7
- DT Redux Framework
- Slider Revolution
- One Click Demo Import
- The first step of importing a demo is installing the “One Click Demo Import” plugin.
- After you have installed and activated the One Click Demo Import Plugin, go to Appearance > Import Demo Data from your WordPress dashboard.
- It will lead you to a page where you can see all the available demos of Saasland. Navigate through the demos to find which one you like most.
- Once you have finalized which demo you want to use, click on the Import button and confirm again with clicking on Yes, Import! button.
- Give it some time to complete the import process and once it is done your demo import will be completed.
After Demo Import
After successfully importing the demo content, you will find all the pages in your WordPress admin dashboard’s Pages menu. Find your desired homepage there and start editing this page with Elementor.
Also, you can set your Homepage demo as the Frontpage of your website from Settings > Reading.
Tips: Clean your WordPress site before reinstalling a Demo. You can clean your WordPress with the WP Reset plugin.
1. Manual Import
In general, you will get all demo content data with the theme package. You will find the demos in the ‘inc/demos path in the Saasland main theme. If you fail to import the demo content with one click, then you have to follow these steps mentioned below to import the demo content manually.
- Navigate to Tools > Import then install the WordPress plugin and click on the ‘Run Importer’. Upload the “main.xml” file here.
- Install the ‘Widget Importer & Exporter‘ plugin to import the demo widgets. Then navigate to Tools > Widget Importer & Exporter and upload the ‘widgets.wie’ file here.
- Now you have to import the Theme Settings as like the demo. Navigate to ‘Theme Settings > Import / Export‘. Then click on the Import from File button and copy-paste the backup string here and click on the Import a Backup button. You will find the backup string in the settings.json file.
2. Import with All-in-One WP Migration
If the above mention methods are not working, follow this method to import the demo with All-in-One WP Migration plugin. Follow the below steps to import the demo content with All-in-One WP Migration plugin-
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New. Then Search for the All-in-One WP Migration plugin and install and activate this plugin.
- Download the All-in-One WP Migration’s Saasland demo backup from here. You will face a prompt (Enter decryption key) that will ask you to input the file decryption key. Open a ticket here to get the file decryption key from us.
- To use import functionality go to Import page from the All-in-One WP Migration dropdown menu.
4. Once you have selected this option, the application will take you to the import page
5. From this page you can select from where you want to import a backup using the dropdown menu:
The login credentials for All-in-One WP Migration demo is-
After login, you have to save the Permalink settings from Settings > Permalinks. Then update the theme and plugins.
Note: After importing demo content with All-in-One WP Migration you have to update the theme.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket