- Makro Creative WordPress Theme For Saas & Startup
- Getting Started
- Removing Pre-built Demos
Removing Pre-built Demos
Estimated reading : 2 minute
Suppose you have imported a demo and now you want to remove it and try another one from a different demo for example Architecture or Construction. Because it is not recommended to import one demo on top of another as there might be a few overlaps with the global settings of the theme. Follow these simple steps to get a full guide:
- According to Makro demo importation settings, when you will import a demo the importer will import all the demos including inner pages. Here’s the main object of importing a specific demo is that the demo will be set as the homepage.
- So, if you need to change the home demo to a different one you can select or choose the page by following the below instruction.
- Go to WP Dashboard> Settings> Reading> A Static Page;
Sometimes, we remove all the imported pages except the required pages. If you need a particular page a few days later how you will import this, where already you are using a demo and you’ve customized a lot on your website?
There has an advantage that will help you to import a specific page anytime with the Rave Theme. Please contact our support desk to get the template package.
Follow this video to check out how to import a page or section’s template on the Elementor;
And finally, if you want to remove all the contents from your site in one click you can use the WP Reset Plugin;
- Go to the WP Dashoard> Plugins> Add new
- Navigate the search field and enter “WP Reset.”
- Install and Activate the plugin
- Go to the WP Dashoard> Tools> WP Reset
- Firstly, type “reset” in the text box before you can click ‘Reset’.
- A warning pop-up will appear informing you again that this action is irreversible.
- If you’d like to proceed, click ‘Ok’. Once finished, you’ll be left with a clean install.
Before resetting your website, please ensure that you’ve taken a database snapshot and stored it on your local storage. Also, you can create a backup using any third-party (recommended) WordPress backup/restore plugin for future lookup.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket