Estimated reading : 2 minute
Installing the theme can be done in one of three ways, but please ensure that you meet the previously described requirements first.
Method 1 – WordPress Admin Dashboard
First of all, download the theme file from your ThemeForest account that you used for this theme’s purchase. Go to your ThemeForest Account > Download Tab & download the required zip file.
Now head over to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > “Add New.” From here, you can select your newly acquired theme file and upload it to WordPress.
Choose the zipped file that you have downloaded from ThemeForest and click on the Install button. Then wait for the installation process to end.
Now click on “Activate.”
Method 2: Theme Upload And Installation Via cPanel
Sometimes, issues may occur, and you may not be able to upload the theme via the WordPress admin dashboard. For this, try uploading & installing the theme via cPanel.
- Go to the cPanel (https://yoursite.com:2083 or https://yoursite.com/cpanel)
- Navigate to the File Manager > public_html/wp-content/themes/, then click on the “Upload” button from the top section of cPanel.
Method 3: Theme Installation Via FTP
If you are still unable to install the theme via methods 1 and 2, then try this method:
- Log in to your server via your FTP software (FileZilla, Transmit, etc.)
- Unzip the Dlisting.zip file and ONLY use the extracted theme folder.
- Upload the extracted theme folder into wp-content > themes.
- Activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes.
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and install all the required plugins.
- Now simply click the Install button on each plugin.
- And you’re done.
We can help you. Our 24/7 support team are ready to help you.