Estimated reading : 2 minute
Method 1: Theme Installation Via Admin Panel
First of all, download the theme file from your ThemeForest account that you used for this theme’s purchase. Go to your ThemeForest Account > Download Tab.
Now head over to the WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > Add New. From here, you can select your newly acquired theme and upload it to WordPress.
Choose the Zip file that you just downloaded from ThemeForest and click on the install button. Then wait for the installation process to finish.
In the final step, click on the “Activate” button.
Congratulations! Your theme has been successfully installed and activated.
Method 2: Theme Upload and Installation Via cPanel
Sometimes, for some issues, you won’t be able to upload the Theme via WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Theme > Add New > Upload Theme. If so, you can try this method of theme installation.
- Go to the cPanel (https://yoursite.com:2083 or https://yoursite.com/cpanel)
- Navigate to the File Manager > public_html/wp-content/themes/, then click on the “Upload” button from the top section of cPanel.
Method 3: Theme Installation Via FTP
If you can’t install the theme via methods 1 and 2. Try this method:
- Log in to your server via your FTP software ( FileZilla, Transmit, etc )
- Unzip the Donority.zip file, only use the extracted theme folder.
- Upload the extracted theme folder into wp-content > themes
- Activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and install all required plugins
- Simply click the Install button on each plugin to install them
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket