- Saasland Documentation
- What is the easiest way to translate Saasland widgets using WPML plugin?
What is the easiest way to translate Saasland widgets using WPML plugin?
Estimated reading : 1 minute
To translate Saasland using WPML you have to take the following steps:
- Go to WPML > Languages
- Scroll down to Site Languages and click on Add/Remove Language
- From the list of languages, select the language you want the site to translate to and click on the Save button.
- Scroll down to Menu Language Switcher and click on the Edit icon beside the Main Menu
- From there you can modify the Color Schemes, style and position. You can also check the preview from this section.
- To change the language of any specific widget, scroll to Widget language Switcher and click on the Add a new language switcher to widget area button.
- After that to show the translated version of a page’s content, navigate to Pages from the WordPress dashboard area and select Add Translation below the Language section.
- Then add the translation of the content. In that case we suggest using a professional translator to translate the content or you can do it by yourself.
- Once you add the translated version, the translation will be available on the website.
For details, check the video below:
We can help you. Our 24/7 support team are ready to help you.