Estimated reading : 2 minute
First of all, you need to download the installable theme file from your account that purchased the item. Go to your ThemeForest Account > Downloads Tab.
After the download is completed, you need to unzip the file and select how you want to install the theme.
Once the download is complete, unzip the file and you will see the following packages:
- Documentation – our detailed documentation for the theme
- Fabio Theme – for manual installation
- Licensing – the theme license
- Plugins – the plugin you need for the theme
Please, follow the steps below to install Denzel Theme
- Step 1: Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Step 2: Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Step 3: Click Add New button on top of the page.
- Step 4: Then click Upload Theme
- Step 5: Next, Browse to the zip file that you have downloaded from ThemeForest and click Install now. Then wait for the installation process to complete
- Step 6: After done installing, click Activate the theme
Use an FTP software like File Zilla or CuteFTP to upload the theme files to your WordPress site. Please, follow the steps below to install the theme via FTP:
- Step 1: Log in to your server via your FTP client software ( FileZilla, Transmit, etc )
- Step 2: In extracted archive folder, find fabio.zip.
- Step 3: Upload the extracted theme folder into wp-content > themes
- Step 4: Activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes
- Step 5: Done
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket