Estimated reading : 2 minute
If you want your site to look exactly like one of the “DDoc” demos, you have to import the demo content.
We’ve integrated the One Click Demo installation feature with the DDoc theme. You can import the demo content with a single click.
- Install the theme and activate it.
- Make sure all the required plugins are activated before you begin.
- Then navigate to ‘Appearance > Import Demo Data’ to import the demo data and click on the “Import” button.
Note: We strongly recommend you wait until the Importing, please wait! the message is showing.
After successfully importing the demo content, you will find all the pages in your WordPress admin dashboard’s Pages menu. Find your desired homepage there and start editing the page with Elementor.
Also, you can set your Homepage demo as the Frontpage of your website from Settings > Reading.
However, you will get all demo content data with the theme package. You will find the demos in the ‘inc/demos path in the DDoc theme. If you failed to import the demo content with one click then you have to follow the below steps to import the demo content manually.
- Navigate to Tools > Import then install the WordPress plugin and click on the ‘Run Importer. Upload the “contents.xml” file.
- Install the ‘Widget Importer & Exporter‘ plugin to import the demo widget. Then navigate to Tools > Widget Importer & Exporter and upload here the ‘widgets.wie’ file.
- Now you have to import the Theme Settings. Navigate to ‘Theme Settings > Import / Export‘. Then click on the Import from File button and copy-paste the backup string here and click on the Import Backup button. You will find the backup string in the settings.json file.
After login, you have to save the Permalink settings from Settings > Permalinks. Then update the theme and plugins.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket