How to create and apply a custom header for a specific page?
Estimated reading : 3 minute
To add a custom header to any specific page, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus from the WordPress Dashboard.
- Under the Menu Structure option, create a new structure and give it a title as per your requirement.
- Click Save Menu to have the menu saved.
This is a must do, to add a menu to any specific page. After you have saved the menu, click on the “+” in the WordPress title bar and create a new page.
- Write down the title of the page.
- From the Template section on the right-hand corner, click on the drop-down and select “Elementor Canvas: from the available options. Then click Publish,
- After the page is published, click on the” Edit with Elementor” button at the very top of the page.
- From the list of widgets on the left-hand side, search for Saasland Navbar.
- Drag and drop the widget to start working on it.
- From the Navigator menu at the right-hand side, click on Section to customize the menu
- From the Layout section, you can change the width of the content, modify the gap between the columns,
- Now from the Navigation tab, click on Saasland Navbar to customize the widget.
- From the Menu section, click on the drop-down and click on ‘Test Header’. This test header is the menu we created before and you have to do it too as we mentioned at the beginning of the guideline.
- From the Logo option in the Content section, you can upload the logos you want to display on the header.
- You can choose the main logo as well as the sticky logo from here.
- From the Retina Logo option, you can add different versions of logos as well.
- The Layout Settings will allow you to pick from the available layouts.
- The Navbar Settings allows you to enable/disable the Sticky option of the header
- From the Buttons option, you can add new buttons to your menu.
- You can edit button text, URL, color, and typography as per your requirement.
- At this point click on the Add Template icon next to the + icon of the elementor canvas
- From the Templates section, click on any of the templates you would like to include on the page.
- If you want to change the color of the items on the menu bar, navigate to the built-in page builder and from there you can change the color of the items on the menu.
We can help you. Create a Support Ticket